Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault
- Sh*tty Mom: The Parenting Guide for the Rest of Us - $6.89
- Adulting: How to Become a Grown-up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps - $11.00
- Mom Life: A Snarky Adult Coloring Book - $8.09
- 101 Secrets For Your Twenties - $12.24
- The Whole 9 Months: A Week-By-Week Pregnancy Nutrition Guide with Recipes for a Healthy Start - $10.59
"Toddlers are a**holes. It's not your fault." I'm having a sudden flashback to my childhood, a resurgent memory of those words. Being spoken to my mama. Over and over again. Weird.
Bunmi Laditan must have some experience with toddler a**holery too - probably on the receiving, rather than the giving end like me - because she wrote a whole book about it. Toddlers Are A**holes: It's Not Your Fault gives parents something to relate to, a support group wrapped up in an illustrated narrative that brings as much comic relief to your plight of raising a toddler as it does advice on how to get through those golden years of tantrums, potty training, and shrieks of the word "No!"
Chapter topics include the cost of raising a toddler, the battle of feeding your toddler, the mission impossible of potty-training, and weee! taking your kid on a plane or car trip. Like Laditan, and many a stranger my mama met, says, "Toddlers are a**holes. It's not your fault." But I mean, you probably shoulda gotten a cat instead.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.