Tiny Nightmares: Very Short Stories of Horror
- Spooky Tales and Scary Things: Short Stories To Read With The Lights On - $7.99
- I Love to Wrap Both My Hands Around It and Swallow - Funny Stemless Wine Glass - $13.95
- Set of 2 Matching Why is The Carpet All Wet Todd I Don't Know Margo Ugly Christmas Sweatshirts - $49.95
- Beaver Bombs Pink Bath Balls - $12.88
- Interesting Stories For Curious People - $11.66
Tiny Nightmares is a collection of quick little stories written to scare the shit out of us. Huh. Now why does that sound familiar?
Oh yeah. Twitter.
Edited by Licoln Michel and Nadxieli Nieto, Tiny Nightmares: Very Short Stories of Horror is flash fiction in its most thrilling, chilling, hair-raising form. Over 40 authors, including Samantha Hunt, Jac Jemc, Stephen Graham Jones, and Rion Amilcar Scott, deliver their horror stories and attempts to make you wet the bed in nary more than a page.
In a year when none of us need to experience any more horror, I feel like Tiny Nightmares might be the most welcome storybook...and therefore the perfect Dirty Santa gift.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.