The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival
- The Day the Crayons Quit - $9.19
- Alone in the Fortress of the Bears: 70 Days Surviving Wilderness Alaska - $17.95
- The Useful Knots Book: How to Tie the 25+ Most Practical Rope Knots (Escape, Evasion, and Survival) - $8.99
- The Lost Art of Reading Nature's Signs - $14.49
- The Ultimate Guide to Cooking Wild Game - $19.99
It's another outdoor, off-grid survival how-to, this time from Netflix's MeatEater host, Steven Rinella. The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival calls itself "the perfect antidote to the sensationalism of the modern survival genre," prepping readers for both short sojourns out of doors, and extended stays in the great wide open.
Rinella uses the pages of The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival to cover OG navigation skills and satellite tools, first-aid kit assembly and application, and outdoor sur-thrive-al advice from himself, along with expert buddies in the hunting, angling, climbing, paddling, wilderness guiding, and ER doctoring spheres.
The MeatEater Guide to Wilderness Skills and Survival is go-to gift for a man who loves him some outdoors.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.