The Duke's Mayonnaise Cookbook
- Duke's Mayonaise 8 oz. - $4.78
- Duke's Light Mayonnaise - A Southern Tradition Three (3) 18 Fl Oz. Squeeze Bottles - $24.47
- The Mayonnaise Cookbook: 50 Savory and Sweet Recipes Starring the World's Best Condiment - $17.95
- Hellmann's Mayonnaise Cookbook - $14.52
- Wafu Mayonaizu Japanese Style Mayonnaise - $6.99
I have to admit, I've never tried Duke's Mayonnaise. It's a Southern thing, right? Gotta admit too, I've never tried cooking. Also a Southern thing?
The Duke's Mayonnaise Cookbook contains 75 recipes author and Duke's fan Ashley Freeman feels exemplify the polarizing condiment that is mayo, and particularly the Duke's interpretation of it. I don't know what makes Duke's Mayonnaise better than Hellmann's, or Kraft's, or even Primal Kitchen's takes on egg yolks meet oil - maybe it's the oleoresin paprika? - but Eugenia Thomas Duke seems to have developed a cult following with her 100+-year-old South Carolina spread.
Still, you don't have to know and love Duke's Mayonnaise to know and love the recipes in The Duke's Mayonnaise Cookbook. There are obvious inclusions, such as deviled eggs and chicken salad, plus some "secret ingredient"-type dishes, like mayo pie crust, fluffy mayo scrambled eggs, and mayo chocolate cake.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.