The Adidas Archive: The Footwear Collection
- True Originals: An OG Adidas Selection by a Fan 1970-1993 - $43.23
- Sneaker Wars: The Enemy Brothers Who Founded Adidas and Puma and the Family Feud That Forever Change - $12.20
- Playing the Game: The History of Adidas - $44.81
- Stan Smith: Some People Think I'm A Shoe - $32.62
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike - $20.83
Available starting August 2019, The Adidas Archive: The Footwear Collection is coffee table book giant* Taschen's tribute to the history of an iconic shoe. Authors Christian Habermeier and Sebastian Jager cover 357 pairs of Adidas in their full-color hardcover, including favorite vintage sneaks, OOAK issues, and a few heretofore unseen prototypes.
The Adidas backstory and lifetime also gets a telling in The Adidas Archive, with nostalgic looks back at brand milestones in design, creation, and the athletes and members of Run DMC they got to wear the shoes.
*Quite the title to hold!