How to Unf*ck Your Finances a Little Bit Each Day
- 60 Days to LinkedIn Mastery - $18.97
- How to Ride into Adulthood on Your Own Ferrari - $19.99
- Financial Adulting: Everything You Need to be a Financially Confident & Conscious Adult - $19.99
- How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy - $19.99
- Launching Financial Grownups: Live Your Richest Life by Helping Your (Almost) Adult Kids Become Ever - $27.95
Jo Stewart's How to Unf*ck Your Finances a Little Bit Each Day: 100 Small Changes for a Better Future isn't rocket science, but let's face it. A lot of us need tips and information a solid 10 levels below rocket science to make good financial decisions. Or, as it were, unf*ck our finances in their current state. And Stewart's compilation of simple suggestions (or at least simply-stated suggestions - everything's easier said than done, right?) do provide some useful insight into financial planning and change-making.
Micro-investing, couponing, consolidating debt, freecyling, and protecting yourself against STDs (Sexually Transmitted Debt) are just some of the ideas Stewart conveys in How to Unf*ck Your Finances a Little Bit Each Day that you might not have thought of, or that you've been willfully ignoring to this point.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.