C is for Chafing
- How to Make Yourself Poop: And 999 Other Tips All Runners Should Know - $14.41
- K is for Knifeball: An Alphabet of Terrible Advice - $9.95
- F is for Fashion, Darling Alphabet Book - $14.99
- O is for Old School: A Hip Hop Alphabet for B.I.G. Kids Who Used to be Dope - $14.29
- Run Fast. Cook Fast. Eat Slow.: Quick-Fix Recipes for Hangry Athletes - $18.99
I haven't read C is for Chafing, but based on the cover, illustrator Eric Cash deserves all the credit for its success as a parody alphabet book for runners and their kids. Look at the face on that cover child! He nailed it! That is the exact face I see on runners almost every time I see runners. In fact, it is also the exact face I make every time I think about running. I would buy C is for Chafing just to see what other balls-on accurate (i.e., miserable) visual running gems Cash has cooked up inside. I'd like to see:
B is for Bowels Deciding It's Not a Good Time for a Run.
I is for Ignoring Traffic Lights & Signs.
A is for Achilles Tendinitis. P is for Plantar Faciitis. S is for Shin Splints.
In addition to a learning tool for runner parents to use in teaching their children the alphabet and that they will begin training for their first marathon shortly after learning it, C is for Chafing also makes for a fun adult read, and great novelty gift for a runner.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.