A Visual Learner's Guide to Being a Grown-Up
- Maybe This Will Help: How to Feel Better When Things Stay the Same - $12.95
- Adulthood for Beginners: All the Life Secrets Nobody Bothered to Tell You - $12.99
- How to Be a Person: 65 Hugely Useful, Super-Important Skills to Learn Before You're Grown Up - $13.21
- Stupid Things I Won't Do When I Get Old - $9.06
- How to Adult, A Practical Guide - $11.69
Tables, lists, and charts. Yep, those all sound like boring grown-up things. But wait! These are tables, lists, and charts from the mind of Matt Shirley. Tables, lists, and charts created, consolidated, and collated into A Visual Learner's Guide to Being a Grown-Up, probably the funniest, and most relatable, application of tables, lists, and charts I've seen all year.
A Visual Learner's Guide to Being a Grown-Up springboards from Shirley's Instagram account, @mattsurelee, sharing a host of how-tos and explanations on adulting in full-color, easy-to-digest (though not necessarily easy to stomach) diagrams. Painful requirements and characteristics of adulthood the guide addresses include:
- Using the Work Bathroom
- Translating Corporate Lingo
- Resetting Your Password
- Canceling Plans
- Social Anxiety
- Staring Off into Space
A Visual Learner's Guide to Being a Grown-Up contains over 100 charts, graphs, and infographics, including 50% new material Shirley has not already posted on Instagram.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.