Ural Dark Force - The Darth Vader Bike
Ural's Dark Side has...bench seating and a sidecar? A trunk? A max cruising speed of 70mph? The company, a US-based affiliate of Russia's Irbit MotorWorks, has just released the Dark Force motorcycle. It won't take you to the Death Star and probably can't maneuver like a TIE Fighter, but the bike does have a Vader blackout paint job and, yes, comes with a specially-mounted lightsaber.
Ural's Dark Force is available as a limited edition of 25 bikes. Features include:
- 41Hp (749cc), 2-cylinder engine
- High-visibility LED headlight
- Black ceramic coated exhaust with black engine
- Enduro bench seat, with room for a 3rd passenger. (Hmmm, Vader and the kids, or Vader and the ladies?)
- A sidecar for Chewbacca...wait. Why does Vader need a sidecar?
- Ah. To store his standard life support helmet while he's wearing a DOT-approved one. Waterproof storage in a 2.9 cubic foot trunk has been built into the sidecar.
- And, because it can't be said enough, a Dark Force lightsaber. Extendable to 3' and mounted to the sidecar.
More Products You Might Like