VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch
The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch endeavors to be a technological sherpa for your outdoor expeditions. Part navigator, part activity tracker, but stronger than both (like Michael the Lycan-vampire hybrid from Underworld!) Coros built its VERTIX with:
- Integrated GPS with zoom in/out functionality on its digital knob.
- An Altitude mode for blood oxygen monitoring, and daily acclimatization evaluation so you know when it's safe to continue an ascent.
- 15 ATM, or 150-meter, waterproof rating.
- An optical heart rate monitor and wrist-based pulse oximeter.
- A barometer, altimeter, and compass.
- Battery life of 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode, 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch has a ultralight titanium frame and bezel showcase, with sapphire glass screen treated with a diamond-like coating to keep it virtually scratch-proof. Total watch weight is 2.7 ounces.