Hublot Big Bang MP-11 Red Magic Watch
- Hublot Orlinski Aerofusion Chronograph Limited Edition 18k Polished Rose Gold Watch - $37,600.00
- Hublot Big Bang Men's Automatic Watch 301-SX-130-RX - $8,572.33
- Luminox Navy Seal XS.3517.NQ.Set Watch - $445.00
- Raymond Weil Men's Tango Stainless Steel Quartz Watch - $619.99
- Hublot Classic Fusion Men's Chronograph Watch - $11,077.94
From theory to practice. The new Big Bang MP-11 Red Magic Watch from Hublot is about to blow up in a limited edition of 100 pieces for all you mega rich kids out there who prefer horology to cosmology. With its fiery crimson ceramic case and Hublot calibre HUB9011 manual-winding skeletonised movement, the Big Bang MP-11 Red Magic sure looks ready to yell, BOOM! at anyone who sees the watch on your wrist.
The Big Bang MP-11 Red Magic movement is built with 270 different components, including Hublot's patented index-assembly system, a silicon escapement, and black platinum bridges. Watch winding is controlled via a large fluted crown with worm screw-type relief, or an electric Torx stylus, but Hublot says the model "reinvents horological performance" with a 14-day power reserve courtesy of 7 barrels visible from the watch's dial side.
Muchas danke to The Awesomer.