Hardgraft 2Unfold Leather Laptop Bag
- Leathario Men's Leather Sling Bag - $69.99
- Maxwell Scott Personalized Luxury Brown Leather Laptop Bag (The Volterra) - $680.00
- Tumi Alpha 2 T-Pass & Reg Expandable Laptop Brief - $475.00
- Saddleback Leather Co. Flight Bag - 15" Expandable Laptop Briefcase for Men - $529.00
- Polare Men's 17" Full Grain Leather Messenger Bag - $199.99
I do not know if it's worth it to spend as much on a new 2Unfold leather laptop bag as you would on a new laptop. It's surely a real nice bag. Versatile too, with 8 different ways of gripping and carrying it. 2Unfold creator Hardgraft, for their part, justifies the $1,000+ price tag on both qualitative and quantitative levels.
For the latter they point out the 2Unfold, and all of their designs, are made as part of very small, limited edition runs. If you own a 2Unfold you can show it off like a Nobel Prize or Olympic Gold Medal, knowing you're one of just a few people in the world to have one.
In terms of quality, the laptop bags are handmade in Italy from locally sourced Italian and European materials. They're sized to fit up to a 17" laptop when carried as a briefcase (rigid end handles), backpack (adjustable / removable side straps), or shoulder bag (removable shoulder strap). For smaller carries, you can fold the 2Unfold in half, making a messenger bag or folio still able to fit up to a 13" laptop.