The Blaze Fire Tower
- Uniflame Firehouse with Chimney - $150.88
- Pyramid Patio Heater - $236.61
- Esschert Design Rust Fire Bowl - $90.91
- HearthSense Liquid Propane Vent Free Gas Tower Fireplace - $659.99
- Silicone Non-stick Healthy Cooking Baking Mat - $9.99
Blaze looks to combine the best parts of a fire pit with the best parts of a grill in their Blaze Fire Tower. And me, I'm lookin' to come out the other side of Christmas in a Blaze of glory.
The Blaze's contemporary pyramid design consists of 5 sections of precision-cut 3/16" American steel, which should render the fire tower impenetrable under attack from wind, hail, and yard debris. It's made to live outdoors for life, and will develop a matte copper-colored patina over time.
In operation the Blaze stores firewood in its bottom chamber, and burns it in the center, sending flames and smoke out the stacked vents leading to the tower's peak as well as its primary opening. To use the Blaze as a grill or smoker, you'll need to add on the Accessory Cooking Kit ($169) to your purchase. It includes:
- Slotted 3/16" steel grilling rack
- Removable charcoal basket and fire starter
- Removable doors for the two front openings to lock in the heat
- Adjustable meat hanging rack for smoking
- Vent Louvres for adjusting air flow
You can load the Blaze with either firewood or charcoal for cooking, as well as decide between direct or indirect heat by placing food either on top of the slotted grill grate or hanging it from the meat rack.
Each of the Blaze's 5 sections weighs 45 pounds or less for easier assembly and positioning. Six bolts secure the entire tower together.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.