Monarch Winged Sleeping Bag
- Selk'bag Lite 6G Wearable Sleeping Bag - $99.00
- UNP Mummy Heated Sleeping Bag with 3 Temperature Settings - $69.99
- TETON Sports Mammoth Queen-Size Double Sleeping Bag - $174.99
- Kelty Kush 30 Degree Synthetic Fill Car Camping Sleeping Bag - $104.95
- The North Face Eco Trail Synthetic Sleeping Bag - $138.95
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: no one ever suspects the Monarch winged sleeping bag*. Not even Mother Nature. Whether she's looking to freeze you to the bone, or douse you in her summer sweats, ust's Monarch is designed to give you instant control over "an unprecedented temperature comfort range."
The Monarch sleeping bag combines 3 temperature-rated bags into one, fluttering between them based on where you place its pair of wings. Fold both wings forward to cocoon yourself in a 17-degree bag. Place one on top and one behind you for a 24-degree rating. Fold both back, or detach the wings entirely to create a 37-degree bag.
Additional Monarch comfort and convenience features include:
- A ventable overstuffed footbox.
- The wings stuff into themselves to form camp pillows when removed.
- The Monarch comes with both a cotton storage bag for long term storage, and a compression stuff sack for compact travel.
- Its poly-fill is made from 100% recycled bottles.
- Regular 80" x 32", and Short 74" x 30" sizes are available.
*OK, angry Simpsons fans, technically it's the butterfly, but the reference was still in there, and I couldn't pass up the chance to incorporate one of my favorite lines.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.