Jupe Prefab Urban Escape Pod
- The DIY Spa Retreat: Design a Resort-Style Retreat at Home - $5.49
- Life's a Beach: Homes, Retreats and Respite by the Sea - $60.00
- Joovy Gloo Infant Travel Pod - $110.50
- Sorry for What I Said While We Were Trying to Park the Camper Pillowcase - $9.99
- Fred & Friends Happy Camper - Vintage Camper Pencil Holder - $12.64
"Just add land." Ha! Gotta give a nod to the Jupe team member who came up with that tagline for this off-grid, flat-pack urban escape pod. Jupe shelters are designed to be versatile and easy to set up almost anywhere, be it a plot you bought in the country, or your own backyard.
Each Jupe is around 111 square feet, with 11-foot ceilings and finished Baltic birch wood floors. The pods come with a queen bed or 2 XL twins, and either a set of end tables, or a designer desk, chair, and ottoman. The floors provide additional storage, opening to reveal 38 cubic feet of storage cubbies.
The Jupe has windows on the side for cross-ventilation and natural light, and the whole pod is wrapped in a luminous FiresistR fabric.
If you prefer to use your escape pod to stay connected (or as a backyard WFH office) the Jupe does come wi-fi enabled, with a 200-amp off-grid battery and solar array. It has 4 electrical outlets, USB charging stations, and a dimmable LED lighting system.