WaterBasics 30-Gallon Emergency Water Storage Kit
- WaterPrepared 35-Gallon Water Storage Tank - $199.00
- Long Term Water Storage System, BPA Free Water Bags, 5 Year Shelf Life - $209.99
- Banks Outdoors 100 Gallon Heavy Duty Truck Bed Camping/Agricultural Water Bladder - $179.99
- Waterdrop Gravity Water Filter Straw - $34.99
- BirdRock Home 30 Gallon Collapsible Lawn & Leaf Waste Bag - $29.96
The WaterBasics Emergency Water Storage Kit is preparedness cubed. The 30-gallon tank trades the bulky barrel shape for one of a brown paper package tied up with string, breaking down and packing away flat just like a gift box when it's not in use.
While a full WaterBasics Emergency Water Storage Kit is the opposite of portable - don't try to move it - its low profile and light weight when empty does give you a lot of flexibility for storage and, when you do need it, setup location. In addition to an area of your home for true emergency drinking water use, you can fill the tank in the back of your truck, camper, RV, or trailer for use on camping and road trips - either for drinking water or for cooking, hygiene, and system sewage purposes.
The WaterBasics kit also comes with a 10' hose for dispensing the water and a WaterBasics RED LINE filter that removes protozoan cysts, bacteria, and viruses. It also reduces the water's chlorine and chemical content.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.