McIntosh MHA200 Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier
- Portable HiFi Headphone Amp - $22.99
- P1 Bluetooth 5.0 Vacuum Tube Preamplifier - $109.99
- Fosi Audio P1 Tube Pre-Amplifier - Mini Hi-Fi Stereo Buffer Preamp - $45.99
- Creative Sound BlasterX G5 7.1 Headphone Surround HD Audio External Sound Card - $89.99
- EPOS Sennheiser GSX 1000 Gaming Audio Amplifier / External Sound Card - $225.19
McIntosh has a swell idea for drowning out the sound of too much time at home with the fam: a vacuum. Actually, 4 vacuums - the pairs of 12AT7 and 12BH7A dual triode vacuum tubes that power their MHA200 Headphone Amplifier.
Though just 6-1/8" x 9-1/8" in size, the MHA200 packs a mighty acoustic punch with the first set of vacuum tubes amplifying incoming audio signals, and the second driving the resultant output into your headphones. In addition to the sheer blast of decibels, the MHA200 uses McIntosh Unity Coupled Circuit output transformers - the company's bedrock technology that's still used in their full-size home audio vacuum tube systems - "to deliver pristine audio to your ears."
The MHA200 Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier has 3 headphone attachment options: a pair of 3-pin balanced XLR connectors for dedicated Left and Right balanced output; a 4-pin balanced XLR connector for balanced stereo output; and a 1/4" stereo headphone jack. It has sets of both balanced and unbalanced inputs to accommodate source components.