Sketchcase - Whiteboard Skin for Laptops
- mcSquares Stickies Dry-Erase Sticky Notes - $19.99
- IdeaPaint Hustle Case 15 - Lightweight Hardshell Laptop Case Whiteboard - $39.99
- Board Geeks 6-pack Dry Erase Lapboards - $14.99
- Chalkboard Contact Paper Roll - Adhesive Chalkboard Wallpaper - $10.97
- Harry Potter Macbook Air Watercolor Hogwarts Case - $29.95
Cat stickers and sloth skins for your laptop are great and all, but only with a Sketchcase whiteboard skin do you become the true master of your artistic expression domain. The laptop whiteboard adhesive functions just like a dry (or wet) erase board, so with a set of suitable markers, you can doodle and create any number of different cats and sloths for the world (i.e., the other campers in the coffee shop) to see. And then swap them out for sketches of Puffie the Mashed Potato Chow and Paningning the Back Flopping Shih Tzu the next day.
Sketchcases adhere to a variety of laptop lids, and are made from Avery materials for easy installation and long-term removability. The skins are fitted with "air egress technology" to preclude bubbles and wrinkles during application. The white surface is an anti-graffiti material, meaning it's resistant to ghosting and ink stains, and is covered in an 8H scratch-resistant coating.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.