Seagate Lightsaber Collection FireCuda SSD
- Crucial P5 Plus 500GB PCIe Gen4 3D NAND NVMe M.2 Gaming SSD - $57.99
- SK hynix Gold P31 2TB PCIe NVMe Gen3 M.2 2280 Internal SSD - $121.99
- CVCBSER FX Dueling Lightsaber - $79.98
- STAR WARS Lightsaber Forge Darth Vader Electronic Extendable Red Lightsaber Toy - $17.97
- WD_BLACK 1TB SN770 NVMe Internal Gaming Solid State Drive - $59.99
Bwoooaaahhhzzzzz! Zzzhhwooom! That's the hum of a Seagate Lightsaber Collection FireCuda SSD igniting, and thrashing up to 7300MB/s of Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, or Obi-Wan Kenobi-backed speed at your PC.
A Special Edition and officially licensed piece of Star Wars merch, Seagate's Lightsaber Collection FireCuda PCIe Gen4 NVMe SSD launches with 3 iconic lightsaber faceplates, and RGB lighting to bring "a galaxy of atmosphere to your drive." Even better, the faceplates are swappable, and the lighting customizable, so you switch between the Light Side and the Dark Side, the old wise ones and the young whippersnapper, according to your mood. That is, according to how you've fared in your work, gaming, and online dating lives that day.
Partnering with EKWB, Seagate has also built the Lightsaber Collection FireCuda SSD with a low-profile heatsink to help dissipate heat, reduce thermal throttling, and maintain top performance levels for longer. The saber SSDs are available with 1TB or 2TB storage options.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.