Insta360 GO 2 Thumb-Sized Action Camera
The Insta360 GO 2 action camera will gladly live under your thumb. Or on your forehead. Magnetically clipped to your shirt. Atop the back of your tabby cat or Shiba Inu. Self-described as "the world's smallest action cam," the GO 2 is Insta360's follow-up to their OG GO (yuk, yuk, yuk) and measures in at about the size of your thumb.
Insta360 says the GO 2 camera is also about 6 times lighter than other action cams, despite having the same size 1/2.3" sensor, and producing 1440p shots that are just as crisp, brilliant, smooth...and optionally enhanced as social media's finest influencers'. The camera has built-in versatility with a pair of legs that fold out to make it a tripod ready to set up remotely for filming. A few other attachment options, such as the magnet pendant for clothing, pivot stand for wall-mounting, and easy clip for quick slip-on mounting, are also included with GO 2 standard package purchases. Other mounts are available too, sold separately.
Additional standout GO 2 action cam features include:
- 30-minute charge time for up to 2-1/2 hours of shooting.
- IPX8 waterproof - that's up to 13'.
- Hyperlapse function with TimeShift mode, playing footage up to 6 times faster than real life.
- Timelapse recording from any angle, plus a Nightlapse mode that auto-adjusts the camera's exposure and intervals.
- Slow motion, down to 4x in 120fps.
- HDR Mode to enhance colors with a tap.
- AquaVision to remove underwater haze, and return realistic and vivid colors in your GO 2 footage.
- Feed Fit setting for 16:9, 9:16 or 1:1 aspect ratios optimized for most popular social media posting sites.