Romance of Men Build Your Own Katana
It's DIY samurai time! Romance of Men's Build Your Own Katana collection offers budding builders and feudal warriors the opportunity to create a custom katana, choosing every component of the sword from blade material to scabbard design.
At printing, Romance of Men's Build Your Own Katana listing had about 200 options total for:
- Blade Sharpness: the katana can arrive honed sharp for display, or kept dull for safer cosplay.
- Blade Material: carbon steel; manganese steel; spring steel; patterned steel; or T10 steel.
- Bo-Hi, or Blood Groove: choose with or without.
- Saya, or Scabbard: Over 50 options with different colors and patterns.
- Tsuba, or Hand Guard, Fitting: another 50+ options.
- Habaki: design options for the metal base of the katana blade.
- Ito & Sageo: katana handle and scabbard wrap colors and materials.
- Samegawa: 4 colors.
- Engraving: up to 100 characters.
With all of the above possible combinations, Romance of Men has opened the door to the building of millions of different unique katanas.
For you dudes, and ladies, interested in a custom katana of your own, or as a gift, head over to the Romance of Men store to find a complete description of the building process, plus enlarged images of all their sword component options.