Musical Experiments for After Dinner
- Murder Most Puzzling: 20 Mysterious Cases to Solve - $13.99
- Chronicle Books Donner Dinner Party: A Rowdy Game of Frontier Cannibalism! - $19.62
- Gutterhead - The Fiendishly Funny Adult Party Game - $24.99
- Culinario Mortale Deadly Fame - Murder Mystery Dinner Party Game for 5 to 8 Players - $19.95
- After Dinner Amusements: Do You Remember? 50 Questions to Share Memories - $8.95
And you thought Carpool Karaoke was fun! Musical Experiments for After Dinner isn't really a party game - or rather, a dinner party game - because there's no competition laid out in this deck of cards. Musical Experiments for After Dinner is all about you and your guests coming together, harmonizing, and making beautiful music together. And by "beautiful music" I mean funky, funny, and ridiculous sounds, with a side of rhythm, courtesy of celeriac bongos.
A follow-up to Dangerous Experiments for After Dinner, Musical Experiments for After Dinner is another zany, interactive post-meal activity created to help you host a better dinner party. From carrot recorders to sonorous wine glasses, Musical Experiments for After Dinner will lead to just as many shits & giggles as Dangerous Experiments, but probably fewer trips to the ER. Probably. But you and your company are going to have to use kitchen knives and sharp utensils to slice, shape, hollow out, and play various fruits and vegetables as you build your symphony, so better keep the VW bus first aid kit next to the wine at all times just in case.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.