Miss Jezebel Virtual Escape Room
- Ravensburger Space Observatory Escape Puzzle - an Escape Room Experience in Puzzle Form - $39.98
- Mattel Games Escape Room in A Box: Flashback Game - $26.99
- Doctor Esker's Notebook, a Puzzle Card Game in The Style of Escape Rooms - $14.99
- Escape Room The Game - $29.37
- Exit The Game: The Secret Lab - $13.41
Since we've all pretty much been trapped in escape rooms we can't get out of for the past 2 months, LA-based escape room company 60out has put together the Miss Jezebel Virtual Escape Room experience to provide a figurative escape from the monotony of lockdown. Conducted via Zoom, the adults-only interactive theater provides a new way to connect and collaborate with family, friends, and co-workers you may not be able to meet up with in a physical escape room for a long time.
Virtual escape room gameplay accommodates 2 to 5 players who Zoom-control a real actor stationed in the environment through his / her actions and dialogue. In Miss Jezebel, the actor is a dude going undercover "in the lair of the infamous black widow, Miss Jezebel." Players must help him collect clues, solve puzzles, and navigate his way back out. All players must be 18 or older, because apparently Miss Jezebel and her abode put the "R" in "raunchy."
Miss Jezebel is 60out's first foray into virtual escape rooms, but the company plans to produce more experiences in the near future.