Friends Advent Calendar: The One With the Surprises
- Central Perk 12 Days of Bath Advent Calendar > Friends TV Show Countdown to Christmas - $29.99
- Friends: The Official Cookbook - $19.94
- Friends Coloring Book - $7.99
- THE UNOFFICIAL FRIENDS WORD SEARCH, JUMBLES, AND TRIVIA BOOK - $7.95
- The Nightmare Before Christmas: Advent Calendar and Pop-Up Book - $35.99
What goodies lie behind the doors of the 2020 Friends Advent Calendar: The One With the Surprises? Miniature versions of a gold peephole cover, a turkey wearing sunglasses and a fez you can use as Christmas tree ornaments? Probably. An Oh! My! God! talking Janice doll and scratch 'n' sniff smelly cat, perhaps? Unlikely, but that might actually make a Friends Advent Calendar worth buying as anything other than a gift for your girlfriend.
Surprises The One with the Surprises definitely doesn't contain - over the objections of Fat Monica - are surprises made of chocolate. In fact, you'll find no candy or edible treats at all inside the covers of The Official Friends Advent Calendar, just 25 days' worth of Friends ornaments, trinkets, and keepsakes. Guess that's what happens when you leave Netflix, home of Chef's Table, The Great British Baking Show, and Sugar Rush for HBO Max.
DudeIWantThat.com is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Learn more.