Corporate Nonsense Generator Fidget Toy
- Personalized Conference Call Bingo Mouse Pad - $11.99
- Corporate Email Lingo Mug - $13.99
- The Dictionary of Corporate Bullshit: An A to Z Lexicon of Empty, Enraging, and Just Plain Stupid Of - $11.00
- Per My Last Email: Witty, Wicked, and Wonderfully Weird Workplace Words and Phrases - $13.49
- Magnetic Poetry - Office Kit - $14.95
You say "Corporate Nonsense Generator," I say, "Corporate Bullshit Generator," Uncommon Goods? Why? Because you're a corporation that has to proactively leverage deliverables for stakeholders, and I am a normal human being who hates entities like you.
Though in all fairness, dudes and ladies, amongst corporations, Uncommon Goods isn't so bad. If we dissect their business model and execution, we might even find they actualize a strategy of synergistic goodness, but...let's circle back on that topic later. We have a Corporate Nonsense Generator fidget toy to discuss now.
The Corporate Nonsense Generator consists of 3 hexagonal wooden segments that attach magnetically in any order you like. The magnets also allow for the smooth and satisfying twisting of the assembled toy to create a variety of phrases from adverbs, verbs, and nouns used in corporate lingo. Sometimes you'll spin the segments to generate a corporate phrase that doesn't make any sense, and other times you'll spin the segments to generate a corporate phrase that...doesn't make any sense.