EarthRoamer LTi with Carbon Fiber Camper
EarthRoamer continues their global expedition efforts with the LTi, a road tripper whose juicy center is a camper with an all carbon fiber body. EarthRoamer considers its LTi the most advanced of the 250+ expedition vehicles they've ever made.
The LTi camper achieves its carbon fiber frame via a vacuum infusion process, which bonds 2 carbon fiber skins to a structural foam core. The result is a monocoque carbon fiber body that, true to the material, is ultra strong and ultra light.
Probably helps compensate a bit for the beast of a chassis that carries it, a Ford F-550.
Other new additions to the EarthRoamer LTi include:
- Digital electrical control systems
- Frameless, flush-mount glass windows
- Increased water capacity of 100 gallons fresh / 50 gallons grey
- Redesigned hot water system
- Side bunk windows
- Increased stand up height
- Lithium Ion battery bank
- Auto charge function
- Dual inverter chargers
- Multicolor indirect interior lighting