- Flexi Freeze Refreezable Ice Sheets - $18.33
- Outdoor Products 3-Pack Ultimate Dry Sack - $18.20
- Coleman 42-Can Wheeled Soft Cooler With Hard Liner - $39.99
- Coleman Collapsible Chest Cooler - $52.99
- Kelty Basecamp Kitchen - $122.34
What would be really sweet is if this Kelty cooler could fold up all compact and non-space-consuming after I filled it with ice and Vess orange sodie and Bud Light Lime, but I guess I can't really expect outdoor brands to figure out how to defy the laws of physics--at least not for another 10 to 15 years--so in the interim, their collapsible design for empty coolers still ranks pretty high on the Handy Scale.
Available in 20-, 25-, and 50-liter sizes, the Kelty folding cooler's slim compacted profile makes for easier storage and portability, while its unfolded state still produces a semi-rigid ice box sturdy enough to hold your potables and perishables in its molded foam chest, your beer in its lid's 4 cup holders, and your feet across its top deck.