Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice
Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World author, Tim Ferriss, has made quite the name for himself since writing The 4-Hour Workweek. He's a public speaker, podcast host, angel investor, advisor to several major public companies, and author of 3 more books since his original. Wonder if he's still rockin' the 4-hour workweek?
If he is, Ferriss isn't doing it on his own. And in Tribe of Mentors he shares the advice he's gotten from other entrepreneurs, elite athletes, artists, and billionaire investors that have helped him achieve and maintain success, and get the most out of a life that's only getting shorter. He calls this release a "reference book" whose contents consist of no-bullshit solutions to problems many of us face. Getting better results from our efforts. Getting "unstuck." Starting over anew.
The people with the answers, the Tribe of Mentors range "from wunderkinds in their 20s to icons in their 70s and 80s" who have experienced and overcome the trials you're going through now. Ferriss, for those who already hang off his every word, and in a further act of self-promotion, notes that "Less than 10% [of the included mentors] have been on my podcast (The Tim Ferriss Show, more than 200 million downloads), making this a brand-new playbook of playbooks."
Some topics covered in Tribe of Mentors: Short Life Advice from the Best in the World:
- Mornings. Over 50 morning routines to suit both early risers and snoozers.
- The best purchases for $100 or less. [Ferriss must have seen my gift guides! Yep, I know how to self-promote too!]
- How to meditate and be more mindful.
- How to truly achieve work-life balance.
- Ways to thrive (and survive) the overwhelming amount of information you process every day.