Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life
- A Guide To Improvised Weaponry: How to Protect Yourself with WHATEVER You've Got - $10.96
- 8 Weeks to SEALFIT: A Navy SEAL's Guide to Unconventional Training for Physical & Mental Toughness - $14.74
- Unbeatable Mind: Forge Resiliency & Mental Toughness to Succeed at an Elite Level - $19.44
- Find Out Anything From Anyone, Anytime: Secrets of Calculated Questioning - $11.52
- The School of Greatness: A Real-World Guide to Living Bigger, Loving Deeper, and Leaving a Legacy - $16.21
We've heard what a Navy SEAL has to say about spitting in the face of danger and disaster...or at least walking away from them alive and safe...so I figured we might as well let a CIA officer weigh in on the topic too. Spy Secrets That Can Save Your Life and 100 Deadly Skills: The SEAL Operative's Guide were released back-to-back in September and October.
Spy Secrets comes from Jason Hanson, who was surprised to learn how much his CIA training on counter intelligence, surveillance, and protecting agency personnel crossed over into civilian life. His book of safety and survival techniques covers topics including escaping handcuffs, picking locks, and determining when someone is telling a lie. He'll also tell you how to build an impromptu self-defense weapon, avert a mugging, recognize a scam, and generally be prepared for, and confident in handling, any destructive fecal matter migrating towards your fan of health and well-being.