Inconsequential Dilemmas Flowchart Book
- Consequential Dilemmas: 45 Flowcharts for Life's Bigger Questions - $13.20
- Shakespeare Insult Generator - $10.27
- Everything Explained Through Flowcharts: All of Life's Mysteries Unraveled - $29.88
- Some Very Interesting Cats Perhaps You Weren't Aware Of - $7.98
- Random Illustrated Facts: A Collection of Curious, Weird, and Totally Not Boring Things to Know - $11.96
Making minor decisions is one of my least favorite activities in life*, so Inconsequential Dilemmas: 45 Flowcharts For Life's Peskier Questions is like a gift from the Baby Jesus - or Santa Claus, or the Easter Bunny, or one of his other representatives - to me. Can I park here? Should I eat this street food? Am I too old to be at this party? I don't know, but in clear, straightforward, and illustrated form, this book is going to give me the answers to 44 questions I wrestle with on a weekly basis!
I say 44, not 45, because the answer to the question of whether or not I should eat food I just dropped on the floor is always a definitive Yes.
Not since 100 Tricks to Appear Smart in Meetings have I been as stoked about a book's potential to change my life. Inconsequential Dilemmas, I 1-Click Buy you.
*The others include driving, standing in line, and going to work.